2 Stone Labradorite Bracelet
Check out our Shipping Policy
- Labradorite is named for where it was found in Labrador, on the Isle of Paul, near Nain. Labradorite is most commonly known for it's brilliant flashes of colour called labradoressence.
- 14 karat gold plated brass cuff bracelet
- Features: Two lovely labradorite stones measuring approximately 13mm x 10mm
- Measurements: Cuff tubing measures 2mm round.
- Please note, these are natural gemstones and the colour and pattern will vary from piece to piece.