Multi-Shaped Labradorite Necklace
Check out our Shipping Policy
- Labradorite is named for where it was found in Labrador, on the Isle of Paul, near Nain. Labradorite is most commonly known for it's brilliant flashes of colour called labradoressence.
- Materials: Sterling silver & Labradorite
- Measurements: 16" chain plus 2" extender.
- Features: 5.5mm x 8.5mm round and 6mm x 12mm marquise shaped faceted labradorite stones.
- Please note, these are natural gemstones and the colour and pattern will vary from piece to piece.